- Wide experience of the employment needs of people with
disabilities. Always sensitive to the needs of others and working
to promote the greatest possible level of individual independence.
- Effective developer and deliverer of programmes and services
within financial and time constraints in both private and public
- Experienced line and functional manager: strong at
planning, monitoring and evaluating and delivering high quality work;
motivating others and achieving required outcomes.
- Well developed communication skills with all sectors of
society, good listener effective presenter in a wide range of formats
and skilled at negotiating and influencing.
- Highly experienced analyst with a proven record of customer
and client focussed activity. Able to identify real problems
through research, consultation and investigation and possessing a mix
of being able to create realistic strategies, whilst also implementing
practical and innovative solutions, accessible to all, that truly meet
the needs of the customer and client.
- Meticulous about accuracy and thorough in completing all
elements of the job.
- Leads by example, where natural enthusiasm, honesty and good
humour helps to create robust partnerships and strong teams, allowing
for successful achievement of aims.